OK, so here are some of the things that make this website, my business, and my life tick:
- Coffee, coffee, coffee and lots of it!
- There are many different themes and what – nots out there for website building. I am quite the WordPress addict.
- I proudly use FlyWheel as my web host. The service and support is phenomenal and the speed is oh, so dreamy at a very reasonable price. Yep! I am an affiliate for them now cause I love ’em so much!
- We all know that Genesis Rocks!
- Instagram is my favorite place to hang out these days and I love Planoly for scheduling out my IG feed.
- Canva is awesome to use too for beginning creatives.
- Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator– for making cool graphic stuff that are crisp and clean (especially when they need to be BIG.
- I just discovered PhotoFlexer for clipping images off of the background too. Cool stuff!
- I swear by Edgar too. This is an awesome way to keep an eye on all of your social media platforms in one dashboard PLUS sometimes, you may wanna step away from your nerd central and live life by posting stuff in advance and scheduling it.
If you are new to WordPress- check out my tutorials videos Click Here
Find your hourly rate with my free calculator: What’s My Hourly Worth?
Of course, I also have some people that I follow and learn from that rock my socks right off of my feet. First of all, my family (my kids are great assistants and critics), the hubster for not complaining when I am a total mess and so is the house because I am being a creative bride of Frankenstein, my friends who hear me out anytime that I need them and put up with my website changes and oh, so much more.
I send free business and design tips to my VIPs every week. Are you signed up?