When you promote other people’s products and make a commission from the sales, that is considered affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a great way to make another income, and can quickly become a full-time income if you play your cards right. Some affiliate marketers are making high six figures, and you can too. Here are ten ways to promote other people’s products and earn money in the process.
1. Start a Blog – Blogging about a topic is a great way to promote other people’s products. You can approach a blog from many directions… from creating product reviews, to providing general education, to more directly promoting a certain product or solution.
2. Social Media Marketing – The best way to get the word out about affiliate products is to talk about them on social media. You can share blog posts, write new posts, and even run ads right on social media about the product you want to promote.
3. Write an EBook – It might seem strange, but you can actually promote affiliate products within an eBook, including a Kindle book. Just think creatively and get a specialized domain name that will be easy for people to remember.
4. Facebook Ads – One of the simplest forms of advertising today are Facebook ads. You can differentiate your audience down to the nitty-gritty and its super simple to use. There are many courses you can take to ensure that you make money with Facebook ads.
5. Google PPC Ads – Another great avenue for generating revenue from other people’s products is to promote them via Google pay-per-click advertisements. You’ll need to do a lot of research about keywords and do a lot of testing to finally hit on what works for your products.
6. Banner Advertising – While most people like contextual ads, you can still make money and purchase banner advertising from Google and other websites and advertising networks. Using banners is a great way to get a lot of information to your consumers in a short amount of time and space.
7. Email Marketing – Setting up an autoresponder so that you can market to your audience via email is a great way to promote multiple affiliate products to them. If you have identified several solutions for your audience, this is a great way to ensure that they will learn all about them.
8. Craigslist Ads – If you offer solutions for people, whether digital or not, you can market them via Craigslist. You just have to do it under the right category and in the right way. But you can find a lot of leads via Craigslist.
9. Press Release – Sending out a good old-fashioned press release is a great way to promote any product or service. You simply have to find the story angle and know how to present it to so that you can get widespread views on your press release.
10. Video Marketing – YouTube is a great way to start selling affiliate products. Do informative videos, product unpacking, and reviews via YouTube and you’ll soon be able to earn a full-time living; not just by selling the product, but due to the shared ad revenue on YouTube.
Using these methods to promote the affiliate products you want to sell can be very lucrative. The real trick is to pick two or three and perfect them. Don’t add anything to the mix until you’ve exhausted all possibilities with what you chose.