* They Have a Website So You’d Better – It’s a fact that your competition likely has a website. If you want your audience to patronize you over your competition, then it’s imperative that you have a website. It will help you stand out among the crowd.
* Websites Help You Provide Better Service – With the technology that exists today, you can create a helpdesk easily that will automate a lot of customer service issues and education. For example, you can set up a course on your website for your audience to sign up for or download. Or, you can provide a FAQ for your audience to help them with common concerns and problems.
* You Can Educate Your Audience – A fabulous way to educate your audience is via your website and blog. You can post articles, videos, podcasts and more about different issues that affect your customers and audience. This enables them to self-help before seeking out direct help from you.
* Websites Are a Number One Advertising Method – Most people use their mobile devices more than any other method to search for businesses to patronize. Because of this fact, if you don’t have a website and online presence you may miss out on a lot of business.
* Websites Never Close – This is especially true if you sell products over services. People can order from your website 24/7. You can be open all the time instead of only when you’re present.
* Everyone Is Online – Well okay, maybe not everyone, but most people are online today using smartphones and mobile devices. This means having a website gives you a good opportunity to get information to your audience if you’re online too.
* You Can Make Income When You’re Sleeping – Want money deposited into your PayPal account while you’re asleep? Then get a website and sell your products on it and you’ll be cashing in while you’re dreaming of the beach.
* Enables You to Deliver Info to Your Audience – A website is a lot of things. It’s a brochure, a blog, a community, and interactive educational space. It’s also a way to deliver information to your audience in a way that they will understand and like.
The fact is, if you don’t have a website, you’re missing out on more than half of your audience. Some people won’t even do businesses with you if you don’t have a professional-looking website. Therefore, you need to do what you can to ensure that you have the best website you can afford. Fortunately, you can either create a website yourself or pay someone to make one for you relatively inexpensively.